Please see below current job vacancies in SEK.
Please apply with your CV and a completed Equality and Diversity form, that can be downloaded from the button on the right, to the email address by clicking on the “Apply Now!” button or by post to Jobs at SEK, 2b The Links, Herne Bay, Kent. CT6 7GQ.
SEK is an Equal Opportunities Employer and welcomes applications from all sections of the community.
NO AGENCIES PLEASE!
Our Current Vacancies
Role: Business Administration Executive
Hours: Monday to Friday – part time
Location: Ashford, Herne Bay, Thanet
Salary: £16,090 FTE
Would you like to work for an organisation with a difference? One that gives back to the community and the individuals it works with? Social Enterprise Kent has a fantastic opportunity for an organised, logical, can do person with excellent attention to detail and customer service skills. We need a Business Administration Executive to join our busy training team.
The role will be based in our Ashford office; however, you will be required to work in our satellite offices in Herne Bay and Thanet, and therefore access to a car and a clean driver’s licence is required.
Previous experience of working within the education sector would be an advantage, as would be experience of Salesforce or PICs systems.
Main Duties and Responsibilities will include:
• Provide administrative support including correspondence, filing and maintaining the Management Information System (MIS) to ensure it is current. Current MIS systems include PICs and Salesforce.
• Data input and monitoring MIS of learners enrolled with the centre.
• Register learners onto the Learner Records Service.
• Ensure organisations are registered and have an EDRS number.
• Registration and Certification processes followed and completed with awarding organisations and internal procedures within timescales required.
• Registration and Certification with ACE for apprenticeship learners.
• Effectively manage information required for existing contracts and funding streams.
• Maintain customer relationship information stored electronically and manually using the appropriate MIS. (i.e. PICS, City and Guilds, etc)
• Maintain and ensure currency of the course directory.
• Maintain the learner loan online processes.
• Providing support and administration for employers using the apprenticeship vacancy websites.
• Identify and resolve complex problems or issues that require detailed investigation.
• Ensure efficient responsiveness to queries.
• Provide information about the services and qualifications on offer within SEK ensuring contact and referral is made with the relevant team members.
• Ensure all new business generated is communicated to the appropriate person.
• Support the development, implementation and monitoring of effective administrative processes.
• Efficiently raise and process booking forms and other pro-formas for invoicing, ensuring timely submission to finance department.
• Maintain responsibility as Designated Safeguarding Officer.
• Maintain required CPD and ensure Safeguarding procedures are followed and reported appropriately.
• Maintain required levels of enrolment documentation available for the delivery team.
• Awareness of current promotions and funding availability.
• Maintain and develop positive working relationships with awarding organisations.
• Take responsibility for your professional development with support from line manager through one-to-one meetings. Attend training and development activities.
• Ensure compliance with appropriate regulations, policies and procedures.
• Ensure the maintenance of electronic and paper records regarding learners, staff and day-to-day operations are accurate and maintained confidentially.
• Any other reasonable tasks as requested by your line manager.
Want to know more about SEK? Please visit our website at www.sekgroup.org.uk.
No agencies please
Closing date: Sunday 30th July.
Role: Finance and Compliance Officer (BBO Let’s Get Working)
Hours: Monday to Friday (37.5 hours per week)
Location: Herne Bay/Thanet/Ashford
Would you like the opportunity to join Social Enterprise Kent (SEK), a Community Interest Company (CIC) working with individuals and communities all over Kent and Medway? SEK supports those most in need. We work with people who are unemployed, have mental health needs, are experiencing social isolation, or those who need some support and training to help them improve their skills and prospects. This means that all of our operational activities are guided by a commitment to maximising our positive social impact for our target market – local people, communities and businesses.
Does this sound like something you’d like to be involved with? SEK has a fantastic role available for someone to work on our Let’s Get Working, Building Better Opportunities contract as Finance and Compliance Manager. This project is funded by the Big Lottery and the European Social Fund. This full time role will involve working 60% on this project, and 40% on other SEK projects. You will need to be flexible, working in our Thanet, Herne Bay and Ashford locations, and therefore will need to have access to a car and a driving license.
To be considered for the role, you must have at least AAT level 3 (or equivalent), experience of working in a busy financial/compliance environment where attention to detail is paramount. You must be an excellent planner, extremely organised and logical. You will also have empathy with the clients and objectives of SEK. This is a joint role between finance and compliance, and therefore part of the role is reviewing paperwork for accuracy and putting action plans in place for improvement. Experience of working on an ESF programme would be an advantage (but not essential).
You will be using Sage for finance, and therefore experience of this package is preferred.
This is a fixed term contract until December 2019 (but there may be scope for this to be extended beyond this with other SEK projects).
To apply, please go to the SEK website, www.sekgroup.org.uk/jobs-sek/, and look through the detailed Job Description.
Please fill in the Equal Opportunities Form and send it with your CV and covering letter.
Closing date: 18th July 2017
No agencies please