We offer Intermediate, Advanced and Higher-Level Apprenticeships in Kent, helping businesses closest to us grow their internal talents by developing a skilled and qualified workforce. We provide exceptionally high quality training and assessment to help apprentices gain nationally recognised qualifications.
“We have had excellent training from Social Enterprise Kent, their approach to working with us to achieve our mutual goal has been fantastic and we highly recommend them.” – Platinum Assist
“We have worked with Social Enterprise Kent for 10+ years and we have grown and adapted to meet the needs of the ever changing business though that time period.” – All Seasons Community Support
- Business and Administration Apprenticeships
- Customer Service Apprenticeships
- Health and Social Care Apprenticeships
- Team Leading Apprenticeships
- Management Apprenticeships
- Leadership and Management Apprenticeships
- Leadership for Health and Social Care and Children and Young People’s Settings Apprenticeships
It will take at least 12-months to complete an Intermediate and Advanced Apprenticeship, and approximately 18-months to achieve a Higher Apprenticeship.
We offer a smooth and simple approach to help you recruit your Apprentice. We believe you should have the power to shortlist and interview who you think best fits in your company but we will:
- Advertise your vacancies on various platforms
- Share ALL applications with you
- Inform you which level apprenticeship the Apprentice is likely to need before recruiting
Top 5 Benefits of an Apprentice
Recruiting an apprentice can bring excellent value to your business. It is proven to help you become more competitive enabling you to generate income, manage your recruitment costs and grow your business.
- Improve the quality of your product or service
- They can be moulded to suit your business’s processes
- Bring fresh ideas into your business
- Apprentices often stay and progress within their companies
- Streamline your recruitment
The ESFA fully-fund all 16 to 18-year-olds who embark on an Apprenticeship and co-fund 19+ for non-levy payers. We have funding available for 16-18 and 19+ available.
We also work with levy-paying employers. When you have used your apprenticeship funds, the ESFA will pay 90%, leaving you to co-invest the remaining 10%.