Do you struggle to manage your money? Does it get in the way of applying for jobs? This employability course will help you develop some practical skills that will assist you on your journey.
Your finances are likely to change for the better when you gain employment. This budgeting course will help you understand income and ways to work with a limited budget and help you create a paper-based or Excel budget plan.
Budgeting and Money Management is accredited and awarded by LASER. As part of the Government’s plan to reduce unemployment, we offer this course free of charge for unemployed individuals in receipt of job-related benefits.
- Understanding income and expenditure
- Understanding ways to deal with a limited budget
- Receipts, payslips and PAYE
- Health and safety
- Professionalism in the workplace
- Understand savings and ways to save
- Individual budgeting and money management
- Business budgeting
- Profit and loss
- Planning an event to a budget
- Construction of a personal budget plan
- Completely free for unemployed people
- 24-hours in training across 4-days
- Available across Kent
- Gain a qualification
- Accredited by LASER