Do you need a little boost in confidence to help you apply for jobs? This personal development course helps you build your confidence and self-esteem, understand yourself and other people, and encourage your personal development.
It can be extremely daunting going back into employment or for the first time. So, the training is designed to help you overcome some worries while developing you personally and professionally.
Personal development is accredited and awarded by LASER. As part of the Government’s plan to reduce unemployment, we offer this course free of charge for unemployed individuals in receipt of job-related benefits.
- Increasing self-esteem and confidence
- Understanding strengths and weaknesses
- Setting goals and targets
- How lifestyle affects self-esteem
- Personal health interaction
- Relationships and people
- Social interaction
- Body language
- Verbal and non-verbal communication
- Self-improvement of confidence
- Completely free for unemployed people
- 24-hours in training across 4-days
- Available across Kent
- Gain a qualification
- Accredited by LASER