Almost every job requires good customer service skills. Learn the difference between good and bad customer service, and how to maintain customer satisfaction and handle complaints.
Customer Service is accredited by LASER, which means you will receive a nationally recognised qualification. There’s 18 hours of training in our training centre, either in Herne Bay, Margate, or Ashford, split across three working days.
Ask the job centre, or any employability service to enrol you on this course, or contact us directly by completing the form on the right hand. You must be unemployed, over 19, and in receipt of job-related benefits to attend.
- How to deliver good customer service
- Acknowledging customers
- Complaints handling
- Personal presentation at work
- Ensuring customer satisfaction
- Business hierarchy
- Direct and indirect customer service
- Body language
- Customer service interview skills
- Completely free for unemployed people
- 18-hours in training across 3-days
- Available across Kent
- Gain a qualification
- Accredited by LASER