If you have little or no IT experience and would like to gain confidence in using computers and the latest technology, then this digital age course is the right training for you!
New to IT? With the Award for IT Users, you can build your skills and gain the confidence you need to work efficiently with computers.
Accredited and awarded by City and Guilds. As part of the Government’s plan to reduce unemployment, we offer this course free of charge for unemployed individuals in receipt of job-related benefits.
- Navigate a PC (Mouse and Keyboard use)
- Use files and folders
- Send and access emails
- Search the Internet
- Safe Internet Use
- Job Search and Applications Online
- Construct/Upload CVs
- Completely free for unemployed people
- 24-hours in training across 4-days
- Available across Kent
- Accredited by City and Guilds
- Gain a qualification