Personal Budgeting Course Overview
Do you struggle to manage your money? Does it get in the way of applying for jobs? This employability course will help you develop some practical skills that will assist you on your journey.
Your finances are likely to change for the better when you gain employment. This personal budgeting course will help you understand income and ways to work with a limited budget. The course will help you put a paper-based or Excel budget plan.
Personal Budgeting is accredited and awarded by LASER. As part of the Government’s plan to reduce unemployment, we offer this course free of charge for unemployed individuals in receipt of job-related benefits.
- Understanding income
- Understanding ways to deal with a limited budget
- Explanations of everyday receipts/payslips
- Understand savings, what they mean and how to make them
- Construction of a simple budget plan via paper and Excel
- Health and safety at work
- Understanding signs, procedures, clothing, personal safety and obtaining help
- Following instructions in a working environment
- Using skills to be part of a team
- Use of social skills in the workplace
- Completely free for unemployed people
- 24-hours in training across 4-days
- Available across Kent
Gain a qualification