We offer a range of Children’s Services qualifications known as Children and Young People’s Workforce (CYP). These qualifications are ideal for residential care homes, nurseries and schools.
The training and assessment will take place at your workplace by our highly-qualified and experienced practitioners.
Choose range our range of qualifications and select the learning pathway to specialise in Social Care, Learning and Development or Residential Care. The employer and employee choose the units to study with the Assessor providing these reflect the job role and promote progression.
- Understand Child and Young Person Development
- Promote Child and Young Person Development
- Understand How to Safeguard the Wellbeing of Children and Young People
- Support Children and Young People’s Health and Safety
- Develop Positive Relationships with Children, Young People and Others Involved in their Care
- Working Together for the Benefit of Children and Young People
- Understand How to Support Positive Outcomes for Children and Young People
This qualification duration is approximately 9 to 12 months to complete.
- Early Years Practitioner
- Nursery Nurse
- Education Welfare Officer
- Connexions Worker
- Learning Mentor
- Careers Adviser
- Youth and Community Worker
- Foster Carer
- Speech and Language Therapist
On this qualification, you can expect some of the following units:
- Support children’s care, learning and development in the early years
- Understand children and young person’s development
- Lead practice that supports positive outcomes for child and young person development
- Develop and implement policies and procedures to support the safeguarding of children and young people
- Professional practice in children’s care, learning and development
- Develop health and safety and risk management policies, procedures and practices in health and social care or children and young people’s settings
- Work in partnership in children and young people’s settings
- Use and develop systems that promote communication
- Promote professional development
- Champion equality, diversity and inclusion
This qualification duration is approximately 18 to 24 months to complete.