Connect Well East Kent is our enhanced social prescribing programme for over 55s, adult carers and over 18s with complex needs. If you need information and guidance, emotional and practical support, and help to access a range of community, health and social care options, our community navigators can help.
Community navigators can help with:
- identifying and planning the support you need
- information about support in your local community
- managing your money and your benefits
- supporting you to live safely in your own home
- maintaining and adapting your home to your needs
- filling in forms
- going through an assessment process
Our partners on the project, Carers’ Support East Kent, offer information and support for Carers through the Community Navigation for Carers service. Carers aged 16 and over who are caring for an adult can access this service.
More information on Carers’ Support East Kent can be found on their website: https://carersek.org.uk/ or by calling 0300 302 0178.
For more information about the support we offer or to refer someone, you can contact:
Telephone: 0300 302 0178