The BLUEPRINT to a Circular Economy Project has been created to introduce Kent & Medway job seekers to the Circular Economy (The Greener Economy).
Through this free training, you will be introduced to the benefits and opportunities that are available in employed work and self-employed enterprises as we transition from our current economy into a circular economy.
There are two versions of the training. One for people looking to enter employment and the second for those looking to become self-employed. The training will last between 3 to 4 hours depending on the chosen focus of the participant with the self-employed being the longer of the two.
Below is a summary of the training:
- Introduction to the Circular Economy
- Skills & Opportunities in the circular economy01
This is where the training diverges depending on the participants focus.
- Employment in the circular economy
- Skills needed in the Circular Economy
- The differing businesses in the Circular Economy
- Match your areas of interest to the businesses
- Your skills and what you can offer to the Circular Economy
- On-line research of Circular Economy businesses and vacancies within them
- CV, Cover Letter, Interview Skills and application support through handout Employability Toolkit.
- Enterprise in the circular economy
- What is the Marketing Mix
- The Green Marketing Mix
- Consumer decision making process
- Established consumer groups
- Barriers to Circular consumption
- Marketing communication for Green Products/services
To be eligible the participants need to meet one or more of the following criteria:
- Has not been in regular paid employment for the previous 6 months; or
- Has not attained an upper secondary educational or vocational qualification (ISCED 3); or
- Is over the age of 50 years; or
- Lives as a single adult with one or more dependents; or
- Works in a sector or profession in a Member State where the gender imbalance is at least 25% higher than the average gender imbalance across all economic sectors in that Member State, and belongs to that underrepresented gender group; or
- Is a member of an ethnic minority within a Member State and who requires development of his or her linguistic, vocational training or work experience profile to enhance prospects of gaining access to stable employment.
For further information
Tel: 01227 469 974
Mob: 07732 603560