If you are a learner, service user or an employer, and you would like any help in thinking about your choice of career, learning, life goals or workforce development you can talk to a member of our team. We can offer confidential and impartial advice on all aspects of your training or learning needs in the workplace and can offer you the best possible information, advice and guidance to help you research all your options and plan your career.
- By telephone– 01227 469 970
- By email – firstname.lastname@example.org
- By Post – 2b The Links, Herne Bay, Kent, CT6 7GQ
If you would like to make an appointment for a member of our team to contact you directly please telephone or email us.
If you require help or support in accessing this information or service, please let us know and we will be happy to help you further.
- Personalised and impartial careers information, advice and guidance to learners.
- Support for employers and mentors so they can help learners make informed choices.
- Every learner will receive personal tutoring from a single member of staff who knows them well, has an overview of their progress and can signpost them to additional resources, support or advice that will help them to address any learning needs or issues, so they can achieve their potential.
- Signposting to other sources of information. For example, an online information source, a course, or learning programme.
- Signposting or referring individuals to a different source of support within your own organisation.
- Signposting or referring to external specialist local help to deliver support, advice and guidance to help people progress into meaningful employment, education or training.