Introducing the Infrastructure Support Fund: Accelerate Your Organisation's Growth
Welcome to the Infrastructure Support Fund, a transformative program designed to empower VCSE (Voluntary, Community, and Social Enterprise) leaders and organisations across Kent. SEK understand the challenges you face in today's dynamic landscape and the need for comprehensive support to achieve sustainable growth and success.
At the heart of our programme is high-quality, impactful 1:1 coaching tailored to your organisation's unique needs. We provide up to 12 hours of personalised support per client, guiding you through the complexities of your individual situation. Whether you prefer in-person meetings at your premises or off-site venues or the convenience of online sessions, we adapt to your preferences to ensure a seamless experience.
Our toolbox approach:
- Address the key barriers to growth while enhancing business skills.
- Tailored support services
- Reviewing and developing business plans to facilitate growth
- Strategic partnership bids
- Financial planning
- Sustainability, innovation, investment readiness
- HR and workforce
- Property and legal matters
- Best practices, collaboration opportunities, and governance
- Peer Networking
We believe in fostering a sense of community and collaboration among VCSE leaders. That's why we're developing a peer network program, providing you with opportunities to connect with and learn from like-minded professionals. Through topical masterclasses and workshops, guided by skilled and knowledgeable trainers, you'll have the chance to work through your needs alongside your peers. Together, we'll create an environment that encourages co-design of the project, ensuring your voice is heard.
SEK are also offering exclusive Board Development sessions (by invitation). We understand the unique pressures faced by VCSE CEOs, particularly during challenging financial times. Our program aims to combat feelings of isolation by expanding your support network. We'll equip you with additional skills and knowledge, enabling you to face hurdles with confidence. Through meaningful conversations, collaboration, and partnerships, you'll discover new opportunities for growth. Mergers may become more apparent, and the fear of "losing your business or market share" will dissipate as you build trust and explore partnerships with other charities.
Delivering the Infrastructure Support Fund, we're committed to accelerating your organisation's growth trajectory. We're here to support you, every step of the way, as you navigate the ever-changing landscape of the VCSE sector. Join us on this transformative journey and unlock your true potential.
To register, please send us an email with
If you have any questions, email firstname.lastname@example.org
Call: 01227 469970
With thanks to the Kent Community Foundation Trust
FREE WORKSHOPS FOR PROGRAMME PARTICIPANTS
- Thursday 19th October – 15:00 – 17:30 Ashford Picture House: Strategic planning, using financial tools to explore new business ideas and measure marketing impact.
- Thursday 23rd November – 15:00 – 17:30 at Thanet East Kent Mencap: Leadership, governance, effective boards and management with your trustees or directors.
- Thursday 14th December – 15:00 – 17:30 Ashford: Staff and Volunteer management recruitment, retention and motivation.
- Thursday 18th January -15:00 to 17:30 Sevenoaks: Marketing, Sales, Operations and back-office support
- Thursday 15th February 15:00 to 17:30 Ashford: Income Generation – Investor summaries for enterprise and professional bid writing for social purpose.
- Thursday 21st of March 15:00-17:30 Dartford Safer Care Alliances: Collaboration for bids assets, from best practice.– The missed opportunity.
- Thursday 18th of April 15:00 – 17:30 Ashford: Social media and digital tools.
Contact email@example.com Email to book your place!