Hours: 37.5 hours per week, Monday to Friday
Location: Ageless Thanet office – Thanet
Contract: Fixed term contract to 31st March 2021
Ageless Thanet is a £3m project funded by The National Lottery Community Fund (TNLCF) (through the Ageing Better programme). The project is a partnership of voluntary, statutory and private sector organisation that has come together to improve physical and mental wellbeing and reduce loneliness and social isolation in older people.
We want to change people’s perceptions of ageing and show people that growing old is positive and to be embraced. We want Thanet’s older people to make their voices heard and will help them to achieve this, working together, in partnership, cross-sector and with the community. Ageless Thanet’s aim is to make Thanet a great place to grow old”.
Social Enterprise Kent is a community-interest business dedicated to improving lives and building strong communities in Kent. We help people gain the skills they need to get back into work, and support other local charities, community groups and social entrepreneurs.
You will assist with all aspects of Ageless Thanet’s approach to research, evaluation, and dissemination. You will ensure that SEK and the Ageless Thanet programme maintains its reputation as an ambitious organisation, committed to evidencing outcomes and learning from experience.
The role will involve monitoring and reviewing evaluation data collected by our team and our partners. You will be responsible for ensuring that the data is robust. You will then analyse the information, report any anomalies, feed into evaluation back to TNLCF, and produce evaluation reports for use in our dissemination activities.
Main duties will include;
- Analyse performance data from across Ageless Thanet to monitor progress against strategic objectives
- Assist with the continued development of the organisation’s performance monitoring framework, including the compilation of periodic performance reports
- Provide a first point of contact for evaluation partners and monitor progress to ensure that milestones are met
- Reviewing other evaluation activities locally and nationally (eg Age Action Alliance, Centre for Ageing Better, etc) in order to help influence policy and setting the Ageless Thanet programme in the context of other agencies
- Assist with the development and dissemination of reports
- Conduct literature reviews to support project scoping and identify areas for future sustainability and legacy plans
- Communicate research findings to SEK teams and other key stakeholders
- Reporting on progress internally
- Feeding into SEK’s Board reports, social impact reports and other SEK-wide communications.
- Representing Ageless Thanet at external meetings as appropriate.
- Cross working with other Ageless Thanet and Social Enterprise Kent activities.
- Ensure that you comply with the Data Protection Act 1998/General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
- Any other task as required by your manager
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.