Peer Networks, delivered locally by Social Enterprise Kent through the Kent & Medway Growth Hub, is a fully funded national peer-to-peer networking programme for small-to-medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) and Voluntary, Community and Social Enterprise (VCSE) leaders that want to grow and develop their organisation for future success.
Through interactive action learning, we enable you to discuss your own challenges, gain and reflect on valuable feedback and implement practical solutions to overcome them.
From finance and HR to sales, marketing and more, our expert facilitators give you the flexibility to create a trusted support network that works for you, helping you to build and strengthen your organisation and improve its overall performance.
- Peer Networks is delivered through a series of high-impact group sessions, with each cohort led by a trained facilitator. The programme includes:
- Interactive action learning (2 hours every fortnight)
- Trained facilitators
- Small groups
- Flexible topic selection
- One to one coaching (3.5hrs per participant over the course of the programme).
Cohorts must be completed by the end of March 2022.
Who is the programme for?
Peer Networks is designed for business leaders who want to grow and develop their organisation for future success. The programme is available to any SME business or VCSE organisation that has:
- Operated for at least one year
- An aspiration to improve
- Based in Kent or Medway.
Businesses that seek external advice or undertake formal training are more likely to improve their overall performance, but many prefer to take advice from trusted sources, such as their peers, when presented with external challenges and opportunities.
By completing Peer Networks, you will:
- Overcome business challenges and recognise and act on new opportunities
- Build a trusted network of connections to support you now and in the future
- Improve your long-term personal and business performance
Contact: Heather Biddles
078 1367 4099
3rd Floor, Mill Lane House, Mill Lane, Margate CT9 1LB
Brought to you by: