Sustainability – Training – Advice – Mentoring – Partnerships
The STAMP Programme was an initiative funded by Kent County Council, Public Health and the Kent Clinical Commissioning Groups to support the development of a network of sustainable Voluntary, Community and Social Enterprise (VCSE) organisations with the resources to continue to deliver outstanding adult health and social care services. By accessing a series of high-quality local conferences, impactful training workshops and expert advice and coaching, frontline VCSE organisations will be able to lay the foundations for sustainable growth and development.
STAMP was such an amazing programme of support, helping many voluntary and community organisations across Kent:
- 252 organisations registered with the STAMP programme
- 488 people attended Kent Commissioning Network Events
- 355 people attended Workshops across the county
- 17 KCN events
- 71 workshops
- Satisfaction ratings consistently over 95%
- 165 organisations with new strategic or business plans
- 76 organisations received support with capacity building (new volunteers, board members/trustees, interns, or HR)
- 125 organisations received support with developing impact frameworks, which identify their social value
- 146 organisations actively pursued consortium-working, partnerships and
- multi-partner project opportunities
- 80 organisations were helped to become social enterprises, or to set up new social enterprise arms
- 184 organisations were supported to diversify their income streams, develop new funding bids, tendering and/or accessing sponsorship
- Over £4m worth of bids were submitted!
For a full report about STAMP, click the button below:
Work is ongoing! If you’d like to access voluntary and community support through SEK, please click on the button below to see what we can offer!