The Health and Social Care sector is facing a skills shortage, but you can tackle that with a recruitment drive with Health and Social Care Apprentices. Increase your workforce and reduce the constraints delivering your care services.
We offer Intermediate (Level 2), Advanced (Level 3) and Higher (Level 5) Health and Social Care Apprenticeships. The level the Apprentices embarks is usually dependent on their qualifications, whether we feel they can achieve the qualification, their experience and job role.
Your Apprentice will gain nationally recognised qualifications:
- Diploma in Health and Social Care (Level 2 or 3) or
- Diploma in Leadership for Health and Social Care and Children and Young People’s Services (Level 5)
- Certificate in Preparing to Work in Adult Social Care (Level 2 or 3)
- English (Level 1 or 2)
- Maths (Level 1 or 2)
Unlike Colleges, your Apprentice doesn’t need a day release to see the Assessor; we visit you and your Apprentice approximately once a month for 2-hours; saving you time and the additional expense of travel.
- Introduction to communication in health and social care settings
- Introduction to equality and inclusion in health and social care settings
- Introduction to personal development in health and social care settings
- Introduction to duty of care in health and social care settings
This qualification is equivalent to 5 GCSEs and ideal for an employee or newly appointed Apprentice with limited or no GCSEs.
The Intermediate Apprenticeship provides a foundation for future progression to an Advanced Apprenticeship or specialist roles.