We offer a range of Children’s Services qualifications known as Children and Young People’s Workforce (CYP). These qualifications are ideal for residential care homes, nurseries and schools.
The training and assessment will take place at your workplace by our highly-qualified and experienced practitioners.
Choose range our range of qualifications and select the learning pathway to specialise in Social Care, Learning and Development or Residential Care. The employer and employee choose the units to study with the Assessor providing these reflect the job role and promote progression.
- Understand Child and Young Person Development
- Promote Child and Young Person Development
- Understand How to Safeguard the Wellbeing of Children and Young People
- Support Children and Young People’s Health and Safety
- Develop Positive Relationships with Children, Young People and Others Involved in their Care
- Working Together for the Benefit of Children and Young People
- Understand How to Support Positive Outcomes for Children and Young People
This qualification duration is approximately 9 to 12 months to complete.