We have been delivering Health and Social Care qualifications for more than 10-years. The training and assessment will take place at your workplace by our highly-qualified and experienced practitioners.
Choose range our range of qualifications and select the learning pathway to specialise in Dementia, Learning Disabilities, or follow a generic Adult Social Care route. The employer and employee choose the units to study with the Assessor providing these reflect the job role and promote progression.
These are the main qualifications the Care Quality Commission in England and the Care Councils in Wales and Northern Ireland require.
- Introduction to communication in health and social care settings
- Introduction to equality and inclusion in health and social care settings
- Introduction to personal development in health and social care settings
- Introduction to duty of care in health and social care settings
- Purpose of principles of independent advocacy
- Dementia awareness
- Provide support for leisure activities
- Work with other professionals and agencies to support individuals with a physical disability
All employees are required to complete the mandatory units as well as select a few optional units to achieve this care qualification.