Level 3 Diploma in Adult Care
Similar to the Level 2 Diploma in Care, the Level 3 Diploma in Adult Care is also a knowledge and competency-based occupational qualification. Ideal for lead adult care workers, support workers and key workers in a range of adult care settings. There are some mandatory units required for the role as a lead adult care worker, but the fantastic variety of optional units allow the student to specialise: learning disability services, dementia, end of life care, residential, or domiciliary care. Students that embark on this qualification will develop the knowledge and skills required for the role as well as open the doors to progress onto the Level 5 Diploma in Leadership and Management in Adult Care.
Download Your Free Course Guide
Loan of £1150 which doesn’t need to be paid back until you’re earning over £25,000.
Online Most Popular!
Claim at least £870 towards the total course costs of £1150.Learn More
Claim at least £870 towards the total course costs of £1700.Learn More
Benefits for individuals
- Suitably and appropriately qualified for the job
- Progress to the Level 5 Diploma in Leadership and Management in Adult Care
- Increase your chances of promotion to management and a pay increase
Benefits for employers
- Increase your chances of winning local authority contracts
- Work towards an ‘Outstanding’ CQC Inspection Rating
- Deliver effective care to your service users
- Improve your reputation
- Develop senior adult care workers to inspire and motivate subordinates