Level 5 Diploma in Leadership and Management for Adult Care
The Level 5 Diploma in Leadership and Management for Adult Care is a competency-based qualification with knowledge units aimed at managers and registered managers. Students may work in a variety of settings such as residential services for older people and people with disabilities, domiciliary care services, day services, respite services, or community-based services. Some of the mandatory units include governance and regulatory processes, communication and information management in care, relationships and partnership work, and person-centred practice for positive outcomes.
Download Your Free Course Guide
Loan of £1400 which doesn’t need to be paid back until you’re earning over £25,000.
Online Most Popular!
Claim at least £1200 towards the total course costs of £1400.Learn More
Claim at least £1200 towards the total course costs of £1999.Learn More
Benefits for individuals
- Be able to deliver your job to the require standards expected
- Become a registered manager
- Increase your chances of further promotion with your organisation
Benefits for employers
- Increase your chances of winning local authority contracts
- Work towards an ‘Outstanding’ CQC Inspection Rating
- Deliver effective care to your service users
- Improve your reputation