Free Workshops for programme participants
- Tuesday 14th November – 15:-17:30 Ashford – Opportunities for business in the circular economy
- Tuesday 12th December – 15:-17:30 Ashford – Strategic planning, using financial tools to explore new business ideas and measure marketing impact.
- Tuesday 30th January – 15:-17:30 Ashford – Leadership, governance, effective boards and management with your trustees or directors.
- Tuesday 13th February 15:- 17:30 Ashford - Staff and Volunteer management recruitment, retention and motivation
- Tuesday 5th March – 15:-17:30 Ashford - Investor summaries for enterprise and professional bid writing for social purpose.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to book your place!
Over the next eighteen months, Ashford Borough Council and Social Enterprise Kent will support 40 existing or start-up charities and social enterprises.
Our senior business advisor, Michael, will offer ‘one-to-one’ mentoring with you and your teams, and you can attend training/workshop courses, networking sessions and a conference, all for FREE*.
*Eligibility Criteria applies
What will you get -
- Tailored 1:1 mentoring up to 12 Hours
- Network opportunities and training workshops
- Local conference
Michael Roberts: email@example.com
Michael will be your business advisor and has over thirty years of business experience as a social entrepreneur, an entrepreneur and has worked for major multinational companies around the world. He has a master’s degree in business administration and a postgraduate in sustainability. He is also on the board of one of the county’s major charities