Lots More To Offer - DELIVERY NOW CLOSED
Please keep an eye on these pages for the final project reports!
Social Enterprise Kent are proud to be the lead delivery organisation for Lots More to Offer; a great project operating across Kent and East Sussex, which aims to bridge the employment, skills and confidence gap for those over the age of 45.
We understand the barriers often faced by those who have become isolated from the work market. But we also know the value those individuals can bring to the workplace once barriers are reduced.
The project provides…
- Personalised 1 to 1 sessions with an Employment Support Adviser,
- Help with motivation and self-confidence,
- Support with identifying the right voluntary and employment opportunities,
- Training in Employability skills, CV writing, Money Management, I.T. and much more,
- Self-employment guidance for those wishing to start-up by themselves,
- An opportunity to meet new people within the community!
How to get involved with the project:
To register to the Lots More to Offer project, you must be:
- Aged 45 years or over
- Living in East Kent, Swale, Medway or East Sussex,
- Unemployed or Economically Inactive,
- Able to evidence your right to work in UK.
Please get in touch with the Lots More to Offer team if:
- You would like to find out more about the project for yourself, a friend, or a member of your family.
- You would like to refer someone to the project from another service.
- You are a business and you are looking for an employee.
- You run a business in the area and would be interested to trial our App later this year!
Please see this report which was produced at the beginning of 2021. It details thing we have learnt since the start of the project and gives a lot more information on the project so far.
Lots More to Offer Learning Report
For information about how The Department of Work and Pensions (acting on behalf of European Social Fund) will be collecting and storing data for the purpose of BBO, please visit: https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/esf-action-notes-2014-to-2020-programme (Action Note 022/18)
Take a look at below to see how Frances benefited from the Lots More to Offer project.
BBO Press Release